9.03.2011

Eid 2011


Hi! Raya has just ended, I mean the first raya that most people have been waiting for. I am actually more sad that Ramadhan has ended, I miss Ramadhan so badly :\ So many things happened on the precious month. I celebrated my first raya at both my mom and my dad's hometown in Perak. We're so lucky the distance between their houses are only 15 km. My raya wasn't as bustling as in real hometown like those real kampung which kids will come to random house to play bunga api and all. Not at all but I really had fun on my raya, tho it was super hot in Perak. Raya without my late opah was totally different, got no fun at all. I can't deceive that I miss my opah so much, wish she was here on raya :/ Okay past is past, I should forget about it.

So it was great celebrating this great occasion with my loved ones,tho we tried so hard to gather all the family members to bring it out alive. Despite not all of us were there, I'm kind of satisfied that I got to see the people that came. So lastly, I would like to sincerely wishing you guys, my dear followers and readers a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin :) Apologize me for all the shitloads and mistakes I had done, either it is intentional or unintentional, I hope we could be a better person for our own sake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment